Wednesday, June 15, 2011

A New Beginning

What an exciting moment! 

We welcomed ten children into Suubi home this week!  Although I was not physically present for the arrival of our first 10 children, through pictures, texts, and emails I am certain it was a glorious moment!

This was the moment I had been waiting for... the moment the dream God put on my heart became tangible and real. When we finally start making a real difference in the lives of orphans!  I am so blessed that God has allowed me to be a part of His good plan for these children!  The lives of these children are forever changed.  The are filled with hope... and they are excited about their future!

Please join us in praying for these precious children as they embark on their new beginning!

We sing praise to our God... for He is faithful!

No comments:

Post a Comment