Friday, December 3, 2010

SUUBI "Launch"

This Sunday we are launching "The Suubi Project" at our church!

I don't know why we picked "launch"... but I must say, I feel like that is exactly what has happened.  This project has taken off and all I can do is run to catch up!  God is moving!

I honestly, humbly confess... I have NO idea what I am doing.  I am beautifully scared to death of this thing... the size of it... the responsibility of it... the "I'm totally out of my comfort zone" part of it... but I am also excited beyond words!  The possibilities... oh! the possibilities!

What I do know is that the Lord has given us a vision for this project and we trust that He WILL finish what He has started. 

So... here we go!  We will be introducing the vision for Suubi... the purpose and plans.  We will also be asking for help.  Help in every area... Financial. Mission Teams. Ideas. Prayer Warriors.  We can not do this alone.

I am praying that God will move in the hearts of His people to care for "the least of these".  I am praying that He will bring people together to fulfill every plan He has for The Suubi Project... all for His glory!  I pray that this project will be a light for Jesus, restoring hope to orphans and changing lives for Christ in Uganda!

Please prayerfully consider how you might be a part of this ministry!


And one last thing... please pray for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment